Master Scuba Diver
Master Scuba Diver is a certificate program in scuba diving. This is undertaken and provided to interested learners and professionals by many reputed North American based diving organizations all over the world. Some of these diving schools are PADI, SSI and SDI.
There are training programs that are provided at all levels for recreational and professional purposes alike. The course curriculum of each organization are different from each other in their uniqueness of approach but are all based on the fundamental principles of scuba diving and underwater expedition training. These programs also equip a learner about the knowledge of various scuba gear equipments and their respective uses.
There are a variety of training and practice sessions given to learners about the different uses of breathing gases and also a blend of these.
There are all levels of certification programs available – from a junior learner to those who are seniors know about the art of scuba diving to an extent. The minimum age requirement for a learner is 15 years of age.
Master Scuba Diver Trainer
There are a few requirements that you need to fulfill in order to be a Master Scuba diver trainer. You need to have completed training at least 25 people in the certification programs apart from your own qualification as follows.
• You need to be a certified PADI open water scuba instructor
• You need to have five PADI specialty instructor certifications
Armed with these qualifications you can be one of those leader divers to train scuba enthusiasts about the various aspects of underwater exploration and the nuances of scuba diving. You also need to train the learners about the various equipments in a scuba gear and their respective uses. A practical demonstration of all such equipments will have to be given too.
As a master scuba diver trainer you will be responsible to take your students into the open water circuit as and when they are ready for their real scuba diving experiences.
Master Scuba Diver Certification
This could be one way when you give shape to a long standing dream of yours. Diving deep into the ocean and looking around at the exotic surroundings as you swim deftly like a fish around you.
Well this dream could be a reality with the master scuba diving certification from one of the several reputed diving organizations of the world.
There are various levels of the scuba diver programs and the one that will be right for will depend on factors like your level of interest and participation and the time that you can allocate for the pursuit.
Master Scuba Diver Course
The master scuba diver course consists of an extensive knowledge of the aspects of scuba diving and the responsibilities that are attached with it when you undertake a scuba diving program.
• The course is mainly consists of three parts. There is the initiation of the program with theoretical sessions about the details of scuba diving and the various equipments that are an important part of this sport.
• The second part of the course concentrates on the practical side of the initial classes where students get to use the various equipments and know how to handle these at times of need.
• The final stage of the program takes the learners to open water diving where they get the real experience of scuba diving. Here they also understand the need for the preservation and conservation of the vast heritage on underwater life.